These are the community rules of our platform.
Violence and Criminal Behavior
All threats and calls to violence such as:
- Terrorist activity
- Organized hate
- Mass or serial murder
- Human trafficking
- Organized violence or criminal activity
We will remove content, disable accounts, and work with law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety.
We also ban:
- Child nudity and sexual exploitation of children (such as nude images, even if they’re posted with “good intentions.”)
- Images of sexual violence.
- Bullying that “purposefully targets private individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them.”
- Private information that could cause someone physical or financial harm.
Objectional content includes some of the topics in other categories and more:
- Hate speech.
- Graphic violence that “glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others.”
- Adult nudity and sexual activity.
- Content that’s deemed “cruel and insensitive” including “content that targets victims of serious physical or emotional harm.”
Integrity and Authenticity
- Spam (misleading or inaccurate information to collect likes, followers, or shares.)
- Misrepresentation: You need to be a real, verifiable identity on AfriEU.
- Fake news.